
The book I'm reading now .
Yes , that was before .
Still wrapped nicely .
Gosh my table's so messy !
I TELL YOU PEOPLE .
I
HAVE
THIS
HUGEBADHABITTHAT
IS
BURNING
A
GIGANTIC
HOLE
IN
MY
POCKET.
I love to buy books .
Then I keep them nicely in their plastic wrappers .
So , you can imagine my book shelf already !
Quite heartbreaking to actully open one up .
I just love buying new books .
NEW GOOD BOOKS !
Moving on ,
I've been so addicted to Facebook lately !!!!
Taking away my life !!!!!
I just added the 'Friends For Sale' application like yesterday ,
yeah since it's past midnight .
In less than a day ,
my value increased by more than
1000 times !
SOOO SHOCKED .
hahahahhaha but it's so fun !
But yeah , Nicole's still the richest ! :D
Alrighty , back to reading .
I should really log off Facebook now .
My eyes hurt .
Tee hee hee hee hee
Oh man , Tennis training starts tomorrow .
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Stupid knees .