Avril Lavigne's
The Best Damn Tour
Some pictures from Nicole's blog .





Haha I had a great time !
The opening act was like WTF&^*^$9999!!!!Z
I was reallllllly bored .
Avril took quite a while to come out on stage .
When she did , it was a blast .
From where I was (center seats),
I could see Celeste and Jocelyn dancing like mad girls (side seats).
Funny .
After the concert ,
we went to Upper East Coast's Hong Kong Tea House .
Had supper , talked a lot etc.
Nicole kept saying PCD was better and stuff .
YES I KNOW NICOLE .
Yeah but you can't really compare both of them .
One's a dance group , the other's a solo act .
GIVE AVRIL A BREAK NICOLE .
HAHAHA !
Yeah , so now we cousins are anxiously waiting for PCD to come to Singapore again to have their OWN concert .
Personally , I want all my favourite bands to come !
Stereophonics , Thirteen Senses , Red Hot Chilli Peppers etc.
Gosh it's 5am now ,
EVEN NICOLE'S ASLEEP .
I better tuck in soon .
XOXO