I was actually realllly lazy to blog .
But , it doesn't matter , I'm blogging now.
Some pictures from POL-ITEs



Aside from tennis ,
I've been busy as usual with school work/presentations etc.
Tonnes of things have happened recently ,
but my fingers are telling me they're tired .
So , maybe some other time .
I've been reminiscing and contemplating ,
and decided on 3 things to do during my upcoming Sept holidays ,
which is sadly AFTER the exams , GAHHHHHHHHHH !
1. Meet up with old friends/Find old friends
I've been trying to find my primary two bestfriend .
Her name is Tharshini ? I think I spelt that correctly .
I miss her so much !
Ever since she left for the US then ):
I miss cycling with her .
Going to her house to chill .
Her coming over to chill .
Playing with her dog .
Chatting away in class .
Getting scolded chatting away .
Correcting the way she uses 'the' .
Just miss having a ball of a time .
Tharshini , if you're reading this .
OMG LIKE OMG TAG ME OR SOMETHING .
Yes , but highly unlikely .
Though I heard from Cel that she's back or something .
Plus , I wanna find my neighbour and classmate in primary one .
His name is Wei Bin ? I think so too .
HAHAH why am I so bad with names ?
Yeah him .
And some modelling childhood friends .
Realllly long time ago .
E.g Kim , Marcus ? etc.
2.Read ALL my (still newly wrapped) books !
Tuesdays with Morrie
Sparkles
TWILIGHT
Daisy's back in town
The Secret
Just to name a few .
3. Sleep
I
NEED
MY
SLEEP .
I
NEED
TO
STOP
BEING
NOCTURNAL.
Yes , those 3 things for now.
Okay , better get going ,
it's 1am already .
(feels like 6pm)
XOXOXO