The photographer , matters .

Myself , Fadzli and Nadia at our store .
Anyway , I've been busy working as usual .
Too lazy to blog and stuff .
I HAD $30 WORTH OF MARBLE CHEESE CAKE TOO ,
QUITE RECENTLY .
1 MARBLE CHEESE CAKE =$6
I HAD 5 .
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Well , it was a buffet anyway at Latitude .
Went with Shann's family plus Kenny to One Degree 15 .
Perfect place for relaxation .
Put on 2kg , enough , enough .
!!!
Following that , I went out with Celeste .
We went out to get her party outfit .
Hung out at Starbucks .



Previously , too .
Had an early surprise birthday celebration for my tseng , Aqila .


Early this evening , Kris went back.
I Miss You , Kriss ):
He just called with the last 50 cents on his prepaid card .
Awwwww , I'll misssssssssssssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so much .
And I bet you're boarding the plane now .
):