YAY !

3 new tables and a stool .
Because my old coffee table can break any second .
It's like balancing on TWO legs .
Went to Ikea with Mummy .
Went shopping with bro earlier on as well .
(:
As I said , I wanna turn my room into a mini gym if possible !
So , I've got to start being frugal and save !
I plan to get either cross-trainers or an exercise bike .
ESP THIS ONE BELOW ! HAHA
I'll spin everyday !!

Was watching the Aussie Open Finals again (and again)
(I SO HAVE TO RECORD!)
MY CHAMPIONS !!
MY SHARAPOVA !!!! (:
My Djokovic !! (Note: I Lurpppe Nadal)
Gosh , I should stop with the ''My'' .

2004 Wimbledon Champion : The final that got me REALLY inspired .
2006 US Open champion : The final that made me wanna see Maria play live !
30 Dec 2007 , 8pm : I SAW MARIA LIVE (:
And , 2008 Australian Open champion :
I wanna be a champion too (choke)
Kidding .

Novak Novak ''Nole''
Well , was just looking through my picture gallery .
Trying to find 2 random pictures .
HAHHA .
Outing with Cel and Xb , Marina Square .
GOSH SUPER RANDOM ! !
Lesson : Music (See the iPod)
Kidding we don't have music at Upper Secondary Level
I think Nurul took this before prelims last year ? or after ?
(Kapil)

OKay , I've got to go to work at 10am tomorrow ,
or should I say , today , in less than 8 hours time .
I shall *try* to blog more often .
Hee Hee Hee Hee
HA
HA
HA
HA
HA
p.s BFF I LURRRPPPE EUU (: