
Prince O3
Speedport Tour .
Probably the next racket I'm gonna get .
I'm still loving my Prince O3 White MP .
AGAIN ,
SHARAPOVA WON ANOTHER TITLE WITH IT !
QATAR OPEN CHAMPION !!!!!
(:
Anyway , I've been
skipping school .
I don't like
school .
Yesterday , I........Went to work from 10am to 6pm .
Played two hours of tennis with my buddy
Viron from 8pm to 10pm .
Went online from 11.30pm to 3am .
And here I am twelve hours later , preparing to go out .
I'M GONNA MEET CELESTE AGAIN !
AFTER LIKE , okay maybe one week .
I wish I own the Botanic Gardens ,Then I'll give it to Cel on her birthday .
Super Hard-core Flower Lover .
Flower Power .
Mummy , Celeste ,
Xubin , Auntie Corinne and I are gonna have dinner together .
I need to do window shopping as usual .
Catch up with
Cel , her
blog's so haywire at times .
Haha .
Gotta catch the best scoop !
Speaking of which , I feel like having a scoop of
Haagen Dazs .
Smell you later .