
Before that ,
Aqila didn't wanna walk .
Check out Cheryl's Vespa !
Right , been quite busy lately .
Busy sleeping .
had mac and cheese for dinner ,
along with cranberry juice .
Singfest is on ,
wanted to go but..
Moving on , I can't wait for the US Open to start ,
and watch My number 1 , Sharapova ,
defend her title .
I can't wait for EPL to start as well ,
to see MY FERNANDO BABY ! OMGxzXZxzzxXZ -.-
As well as the likes of Nani , Hargreaves , Pato , Babel etc
and Owen , back from injury .
YAYness .
Oh man , just recalled , O Level Mother tongue results next Monday aight ?
tsk , I just hope for C6 .
C6 is like a B3 for me .
We'll see .
I am STILL nonchalant - bangs head .
I want to be like , easily erudite or something .
I've got to learn to be shrewd , or at least , shrewder .
Alright , TV time .
Thanks to Smart TV , TV time is Anytime .
get it people (:
good day mate .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE - waves flag frantically .
SO PATRIOTIC !
Changed font colour too !
-.-