<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35557331?origin\x3dhttp://tessayan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, September 08, 2007


1996

Curtsy



Smexy Face


I was a child model .
Still can't believe it .



Been busy lately .
busy doing nothing ?
something like that .
there's been loads of TV time lately .

hmm , i'm really tired now .
Just drank a bottle of coke ( 500ml )
was talking to Theo ,
pretty entertaining .
He gets to go on a cruise end of this year !
while I remain in sunny Sg .
Splendid -.-

oh yeah , the nude photo scandal !
omggg !
I want Vanessa Hudgens in HM3 !
it would be so different with that Cheetah Girl !
despondent over this matter .
a little melodramatic , oops .
HAHA , but still..

Moving on , I've finally decided on my ambition .
but it's a secret .
the Tai-Tai thing could come in handy ,
as well as ''high-flyer'' .
but it's not an easy profession .
With promulgation on education ,
the govt should just make it less , less difficult ?
I don't think the day will come ,
it may , but to make things harder .
People are getting smarter each day anyway .
Enough of self-talk .

I'm famished , atypical at this hour .
gonna grab a bite ,
it's adieu for now .

& they all look quite full on
<3 3:50 pm

_____________________________________



|


LINKS