Number 1 , I went to bed , fell asleep and starting dreaming .
Number 2 , I dreamt that i was playing tennis , then wacked the racket accidentally and hit myself , i bled profusely .
Number 3 , i felt so umcomfortable sleeping you know why ?
I WENT TO A HOSPITAL , THE DOCTOR TOLD ME I NEEDED TO BE STICHED UP , HE USED A STAPLER TO STAPLE MY OPEN WOUND , LIKE 20 TIMES !
Number 4 , I got up holding my side of my tummy , thinking whatever i dreamt was real . IT HURT SO BADLY .
okay , that was my weird dream .
However , Cheryl and Nurul were laughing so badly about it .
Cheryl laughed until she teared . Nurul went 'HAHAHHAHAHAHHA.'
IT WAS SO PAINFUL , NOT FUNNY .
Hmm , but i also wonder now why the doctor used a stapler , not like a needle and thread . Strange .
I hope my illustrations helped and gave you a better understanding .
School was , alright today .
I'm sleepy , i think i should take my ( beauty ) bath and sleep soon .
Track training was light , yet tiring .
good morning .


