A normal ( quite ) ponytail
A high ponytail
A low indo-maid ponytail
A SEXY ROCKET PONYTAIL , OMG HOT STUFF ! LOL
The Sidetail (:
hahah nurul so pretty ,
really .
ahhaha you are so so so so , funny .
WHO CAN EVER BEAT NURUL ?
maybe hurry . HAHAHHAHAHA
Charmaine's Birthday Party
All of the girls
All of the girls and , HAHAHHAHA . heh
Elaine doing the banner
Fabian , Charlie
Hari ( No Gold ) and Cheryl ! LOL Yee Heng thinking hard in the background .
Yee Heng my one and only .
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA - starts singing Unchained Melody .
Today
Went to town with Nurul , Cheryl and Aqila today .
Had lunch at Pasta .
Then , walked around .
Went to Borders to get Nurul's GIRLFRIEND magazine .
Then , Aqila and I had to meet our mums , so we left .
On our way , we saw this guy carrying a sign '' Free Hugs ''
We decided to get a free hug from him .
I know i don't sound funny , but it was hilarious !
OMG AQILA ABU
''EEEHH AKEEELAH EHEHE MY VOICEE SOOI NICEEE EHHH''
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
my sexy voice ,
maybe someday i'll record it .
maybe not .
Tomorrow i'm having reunion dinner at the Long's place .
YAY , can catch up with all my cousins !
I'm going early !
I WANNA PLAY MAPLE WITH SWENN .
HAHAHAHAHA
MUST PLAY .
Might be playing tennis on Tuesday with her too .
I LOVE TENNIS SO MUCH I NEED TO PLAY IT NOW NOW NOW .
okay , my mum's watching the CNY celebration on tv now ,
so i'm gonna join her and be so chinese .
hahahha , okay , i'll be posting cool stuff soon .
bye peeps (:
HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR ALL


