<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35557331?origin\x3dhttp://tessayan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 07, 2007


I HEART THEO WALCOTT .
we'll see about the other Theo .
haha




OMG

DAMN SAD

LIVERPOOL SUPPORTERS

CRY YOU HEARTS OUT

LIKE WHAT I'M DOING NOW

LIVERPOOL 1-3 ARSENAL

THE FA CUP TITLE HOLDERS ,

ARE GONE . THEY LOST .

Rosicky with 2 , Henry with 1 .

Kuyt came out with 1 .

I'm sad Liverpool lost .

Well , there's still the Carling Cup next Wednesday .

Please win Liverpool .

Anyway , I think , I THINK , that Rafael Benitez is stupi.. not that smart .

WHY WASTE MONEY ON

1) CRAIG BELLAMY

2) DIRK KUYT

3) FABIO AURELIO

4) JERMAINE PENNANT

5) MARK GONZALEZ (though he's cute)

WHY WHY WHY

At least Daniel Agger is of use .

With all the cash he wasted ,

he could have gotten , lets say , ADRIANO .

OR KAKA , TORRES .

SOMEONE , OR SOME PLAYERS .

He buys average players .

Be smart , or have better scouts , like Arsenal .

They can get my husband Theo(haha) , Fabregas , Toure etc .

Man Utd smart enough to try to get Torres and Hargreaves .

Liverpool ? omg where can i start ?

I'm so disappointed .

The club that I loved since I was 8 .

Growing up watching them ,

loving the Michael Owen era .

BENITEZ PLEASE SAVE LIVERPOOL .

BUY GOOD PLAYERS NOT AVERAGE .

I'm not saying the 5 mentioned are lousy .

sigh

sigh

sigh

sigh

Liverpool .

sigh

sigh

Anyway , I Love And Play Soccer .

I love having soccer talk with my bestfriend ALVIN RUHUA YOU YI .

Though he's an Arsenal fan -.-

I used to like Arsenal when Henry was a ''god''

I loved Arsenal for Ashley Cole too .

CHERYL COLE HOT STUFF HOT STUFF .

and for TEEN SENSATIONS CESC FABREGAS

and THEO WALCOTT ,

I somehow , still have a heart ( a little ) for Arsenal .

My FULL DreamTeam would consist of

1) FERNANDO TORRES

2) ADRIANO

3) STEVEN GERRARD

4) CRISTIANO RONALDO

5) KAKA

6) BASTIAN SCHWEINSTEIGER

7) BUFFON

8) PETR CECH

9) JOHN TERRY

10) PUYOL

11) ASHLEY COLE

12) KOLO TOURE

13) SERGIO RAMOS

14) FRANK LAMPARD

15) XABI ALONSO

16) CESC FABREGAS

17) LUKAS PODOLSKI

18) MICHAEL OWEN

19) JOE COLE

20) FABIO CANNEVARO

21) RONALDINHO

22) LIONEL MESSI

23) DAVID BECKHAM (don't ask)

24) RIO FERDINAND

25) IKER CASILLAS

26) PHILLIP LAHM

27) WAYNE ROONEY ?

28) HUBBY THEO WALCOTT

29) PHILLIPPE SENDEROS

30) CHRISTOPH METZELDER

FULL SQUAD(for now) :D

problems everywhere

everyone's morale will be 50

because everyone is a STAR PLAYER

HAHA

REVERIES THAT WILL NEVER COME TO FRUITION ,

I'D SAY .

Alright , enough of the soccer stuff .

Someone like Celeste has no clue what I'm talking about .

HAHAH :D

Off to bed .

Before that , I just remembered I was bombed a lot during

the Sec1 Orientation .

Probably because i was blur ?

Y'know the '' someone bomb , someone bomb , someone bomb to someone bomb . ''

Sore Troat .

Goodie Nightie

BubbleSSS

& they all look quite full on
<3 9:54 pm

_____________________________________



|


LINKS