<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35557331?origin\x3dhttp://tessayan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 03, 2007



Disgusted


Celeste Chen , my cousin , and I are totally different .
She's older and stuff .
We hang out a lot , we're like sisters .
We grew up together , went to play school together .
When we were 5 and 6 years old , we got lost together .
At Tampines Mall .
We always camp over each other's place .
To talk about whats going on in our lives .
To PLAY :D and stuff .
Some people just don't get it .
Some people think I'm her side kick ?
Fucking lame shit .


OH I'M SO A SUPER HERO .
I WANT TO BE ROBIN ! AND CELESTE BE BATMAN .
YAY THEN I CAN BE HER SIDE KICK !
YAY MY DREAM .
I'D DIE TO BE A SIDE KICK MAN .


Omg , how lame and bored can you get ?
Although , Thank You , and I do appreciate people dropping by ,
leaving nice comments .
Celeste .
I'm her cousin , she's mine .
I don't even ask people to come to my blog .
Or see my pictures .
You don't like me and stuff .
Then don't come .
Why come ?
I don't go over to your blog to say stuff you don't want to hear .
I don't say i'm pretty or hot .
So what right do you have to judge ?
OH SO YOU THINK YOU ARE PRETTY/HOT/HANDSOME HUH ?
mierda del toro !
HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA .
Anyway , Just don't mess with me .
Cause I don't mess with people .
No wonder there is no world peace .
People mess around , and ruin things .
You're nice to me , I will be .
Dang , school's tomorrow .
fefefifefo

& they all look quite full on
<3 8:58 am

_____________________________________



|


LINKS