




It was Jowell's birthday .
We caught Charlottle's Web .
DAMN FRIGGIN SAD , CRIED LIKE A WATERFALL .
If you have read the book , THE EARTH WOULD HAVE FLOODED .
Then we had dinner at Pizza Hut .
AFTER THAT , I had Tiramisu Cake at Coffee Bean .
THEN , Shrooms Meal from KFC .
Friggin fat , I'm 1000000000kg .
Gonna enrol in to TAF Club next year ,
and spoil every friggin weighing machine in the world .
Alright , time to shower .
Last night at CEL'S place .
:(
Goodbye .
Tessa Yan wishes there was like no more school and 1 billion dollars drops in front of her plus 30000000000 spanish hunks for her to choose from .
Celeste says Hi .
I love all my friends . Especially my bestfriends like Alvin , Kerin , Nurul and gang (hot spanish guys) and ALEXANDER new bestfriend . Thank God for all of them .